“Pashmina” is the traditional name for the very finest grade of cashmere wool. Because of its incredible softness and comforting warmth, pashmina cloth is also known as the diamond fabric and the soft gold of Asia. In short, it is the finest, softest and warmest wool available anywhere.
How To Tie A Pashmina
- Fold your pashmina shawl in half along its length.
- Fold the pashmina shawl in half again, this time along the width. This will leave with a looped end and an open end with the tassels.
- Place the folded pashmina shawl behind your head, with the tassels on your left shoulder. Pull the open ends through the loop at the folded end of the pashmina.
- Now you have the classic pashmina look!
How to wear pashmina
Pashmina shawls can be termed as ‘beauty with purpose’. These protect you from cold, and enhance your beauty too.
Let us see how you can have a celebrity look in Pashmina:
- Pashmina shawls and scarves are versatile accessories. These can be draped in several styles. For example, drape your long Pashmina scarf in a loose knot similar to Lindsay Lohan. Ms. Lohan draped the long scarf behind her neck and tied a loose knot in the front for an utterly casual and chic look.
- Jessica Alba loves to wear her scarf differently with different clothes, and she is successful in creating stunning looks for herself. Let us have a look at how Jessica creates different looks
- Wear a black tight tee shirt and flowing skirt in boho style. You can choose dark colors such purple or orange. Take a simple striped Pashmina scarf and simply wrap it around your neck, let the loose ends fall behind.
- If you are wearing a white or a light colored dress, spice it up by wearing a bright, multicolored scarf. Now, simply wear your scarf in the front, allowing the loose ends to fall behind.
- If it is winter, drape the shawl in circular pattern. Pin it up at the shoulders.
- Take one end of the scarf in front; let the other end go behind, after draping it around the neck.
- In summer season just tie the Pashmina at the end of your handbag.
Love Me a Pashmina ShawlIt’s kinda cold out! That means cocktail dresses start to seem a little less fabulous when you are clutching your clutch to your bust to avoid a chill. Obviously on the real cold nights you will attach a martini appropriate sweater, jacket or coat to your party garb. But on the nights you don’t want or need a bulky cover up try turning to a shawl.