Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Brand Ambassador IB Hasanah Card BNI Syariah 2014

6 April 2014 is an event organized by BNI SYARIAH that elect Brand Ambassador for their syariah products that IB Hasanah Card which is a credit card that implements syariah principle.

Alhamdulillah..  I'm so grateful for the opportunity that has been given to me. With the fourth rank which I hope I can give my best contribution for IB Hasanah Card. 
Thank you for all the support and prayers from those who always there for me... 
Love you ! ♥ ♥ 

And i want to share this happiness, so check this out -> 



HERE THEY ARE ! 22 Candidates for BRAND AMBASSADOR IB Hasanah CARD 2014 

(Parade Fashion Show)

( Answering questions for the top ten )

( Announcement of the top ten primaries )
Alhamdulillah.. I am one of them :")

( Answering questions from the jury for the selection of the Top 5 winners )


( Waiting for the announcement of winners of the Big 5 )
 I was very nervous, Look at my face ! hihi :'p

AND.. WOWW! Alhamdulillah.. I am one of the top 5 !!
 I was very surprise :"


AND THIS IS THE WINNER OF THE IB HASANAH CARD BNI SYARIAH 2014






With the Jury
( Bp. Iman T. Saptono - Directors BNI Syariah, Berliana Febrianti, Ibu Jeti, Bp. Juniar Mahameru-Kepala Divisi Bisnis Marketing BNI Syariah, Ferdy Taheras - Directors of Wolipop.com, dkk. )



Thank you so much for all your support and prayer my lovely Family..

I LOVE YOUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 




Salam,


See you on next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment